Monday, December 1, 2008

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Nah .. This post has nothing to do with the Shah rukh starer movie .....

Its a means for me to Congratulate two of my closest friends who very recently were united as one ...None other than my Sweethearts Manga and Sameer .. Aakhir Rab ne unki jodi bana hi di ..



I've known them separate and I've known them together and seeing them together makes the feeling all the more strong that LOVE is the most beautiful thing to happen and there is nothing more rewarding than getting married to the one you love ....

I have no words to express how I felt when I was seeing them get married,the tears in my eyes said it all.. Hadn't seen them this happy ever ... Sweethearts - I wish you all the best for your future and may your love increase with each passing day ...

Finally .. a few more words to wish u guys -


Your happiness begins
With your wonderful wedding day.
You’ll share everything together;
Through it all, your love will stay.

And if life hands you challenges,
As it does to one and all,
Your love will hold you steady
And never let you fall.

I wish for you sweet happiness;
Through the years, may your love grow,
To warm you both from day to day,
In your marriage’s satisfying glow.

PS : For original poem - please wait .... work in progress .. hehehe .. :P

Love you guys!!!!

No comments: