Friday, December 26, 2008

Anxiety + Confusion + Boredom + Irritation = ?????

Anxiety + Confusion + Boredom = Swiss Trip in March 2009

Yup - thats Ady's status - well he s lucky that at least all the confusion and boredom ended well with a plan for an amazing trip to Swiss ...

Unlike me 8(

Anxiety + Confusion + Boredom + Irritation = ?????

This pretty much sums up the my current state of mind ....I have no clue where this frustration will lead to ...

I am so bored of not having to do any thing to do right now - yeah ,you read it right !!

Last few weeks i was so busy preparing for the exam that now I am so bored of sitting idle ... Just waiting for the wedding shopping to begin - i m sure the huge shopping bills will make me happy 8)

Then the anxiety of my results - well.. just two more days to go n I will know where I stand .. Wish me luck .....

Never mind - I hope like Ady , the end result is something good .....and the new year starts with good note ....

BTWN HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE :)



PS : Thanx to Ady for letting me borrow his posts tittle :)

No comments: