Monday, December 8, 2008

New life in progress ....


And so .. I found my self at crossroads yet again.And after lot of taxing to my brain I finally decided what's next in my life …..oops .. my ‘new’ life …

Lacking anything more productive to do,I first decided to update my seriously outdated blog.And yet I was sad to discover that I had very little to add or you could say there were too many things that I dint want to add …

Either ways,I’m beginning to think that change is good and I was missing this outlet(to express what I feel) for sometime now …. And I think its time to bring the outlet back !!

Apart form getting back to writing new posts - I'll be working on giving my blog a new look too .... Please giving your feedback about tat separately :)

Aha .. so apart from Manga’s wedding .. what else has been happening ? Well.. couple of more weddings - all my friends …. Some I could attend .. n some I couldn’t ….Sorry to those whose wedding I couldn’t make it too … :(

And now … the decision – well the job scenario pretty much sucks here in India(like all other places), and also I think that this is the right time for me to change my line of work .. and this thought had been running in my mind for sometime now n I guess its time I act on it !

So, now I’ve decided to move from the technical line and move to management … haan .. heard it rite !! Uske liye MBA karna hoga .. and that’s exactly what I am planning to do … :)


So , this month I have a lot of things lined up –
my MBA exam(i am tired of preparing for it),
then dad s treatments last phase (we are happy that the chemos are coming to an end)
some planning for bro’s wedding (oh.. yeah I am desperately waiting for March – tats when his wedding is )
so on the whole a new life – with no strings attached from the past …..

That makes me happy. And that makes my family also happy 

Well tats it for now – I’ve got to get back to my exam prep – not many days to go for my exam !! Wish me luck …

5 comments:

Gagan said...

Chal tu itna force kar rahi hai toh bol deta hoon.. Good luck... 8 10 tak le aana score..

Arti said...

hey megs, All the best for your new life and yeah for your exam too.. :)

Megha said...

@ Gagan ..

Max score is 9 ...
10 kaise laati ?

Unknown said...

9 + 1 = 10
1 for ur blogging

Abhijit Patil said...

How can be one so creative and so much simple and sweet at the same time?
Keep it up!

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main?uid=5004052606441410673&rl=t#Profile.aspx?uid=5004052606441410673&pcy=3&t=0