Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Something that inspires me......

I've tacked the following lines on my cupboard - and whenever my heart needs an uplift I read it again and again.....

If I can endure for this moment
whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart
or dark the moment be.

If I can keep on believing

what I know in my heart to be true,

Then darkness will fade into morning

and with this will dawn a new day ,too.


PS: These lines are not my work... they are someone else s thoughts but nonetheless they express exactly I've been through....


1 comment:

Dr.Hemanth Reddy said...

Yeah thats what truly told. The darkness is the turmoil we need to carry on our shoulders to carve into a fine glow. May be at some times we remain alone in our thoughts and external composure but it does not deter to become one such fine beginning.

I may be the only one, its not that I cannot become many,still I can become such by living as one as I dream of ( Inducing others as an example in my own way).

---------------------
I do not know about you or your works and accidentally I come across your orkut profile (and even did not gone it fully now,in the first page itself strucked now)when I opened the blog link somewhat made me good to read your writing.

Of course these are my thoughts on your blog somewhat poured when I read.

Your poetry medium is such beautifully feathered with hopes for a brighter world. Good. Keep your amazing work. May be your name resembles the purity and serinity of nature (clouds--megha)which resembles at every thought flowed into a beautiful literary stream in display.

I can understand the unmeasurable effort and passionate agony to make such craft woven by your heart. Good. Keep it up. God gives you the best. Have great things coming into your life. Humanity is in dire need of such movable personalities.


----------------------
Creative impulse looks like an enigma when you first think of it but it gives you the unparallel insights if you work on it sincerely--
Concept@ Hemanth
---------------
Belief makes the cloud of uncertainty to disappear.

Concept@ Hemanth
-----------------
http://lifeexplorations.blogspot.com
-------------
Regards
Dr. Hemanth