Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I still love you ....

Here's my new poem .. well, not really new - I had started penning it long time ago but for some reason could not complete it ... Dedicated to someone really close to me ....


When I close my eyes, fear grips me tight
Thoughts about you, leaves me sleepless at nights.

Dint want to let you go, I wish you could just stay,
Dint want to move away from you, and this feeling becomes strong each day .

Things happen for wrong reasons, things happen for better
When I said we’d part our ways, sweet memories turned bitter.

Everything went downhill; where did it all go wrong?
I still think about you, and listen to our only song .

I am not supposed to wonder where you are and what you do
But am I still here writing and thinking about you .

I am not supposed to love you; I am not supposed to care
I am not to live my life wishing you were there

I probably broke your heart, and I think I broke mine too
I don’t know how to say this, but I think I still love you…..

-Megha

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megha,

Awesome poem yaar.. Very Nice! :)

chicha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chicha said...

This poem of yours reminds me, the last song of jaane tu ya jaane na.."Kahin toh hogi woh..." awesome lyrics..apt for your poem..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Poem is freaking awesome.....but at this stage of your life if you still think you love him then something is seriously wrong somewhere. Get it done right, NOW.

Vishal

Megs said...

Thank u ppl for your comments ....

but Vish dear , there s nothing to worry about .. tu tension mat le ...

n who's him ;)??

Unknown said...

him?????????
u know him better i guess
cos he is 'really close to you'

adhishg said...

hey megs great poem yaar..

Mari said...

hi megha..very nice poem...very simple with words yet so touching....
really loved it ..

Unknown said...

hi megha..very nice poem..
Awesome.

ram said...

there is nothing called as " Still loving and Still caring" if u still u would be bothered to stick it back..Anyways its just my view

Sid007j said...

Hey.. thr..Nice Poem....its really touching...to me too.....n wats ur full name..

pushpdeep said...

Hi megha..
I was just googling for the word megha i love you..
and i got ur blogpost..
I have someone special in my life..
and her name is Megha.
I too write poems, tough never posted on net, I could understand the feelings expressed by a poet..
I take this as inspiration to write from u, and it teaches me that never hurt Megha...
Thanks a lot for this post.. n me and Megha wish that you always keep smiling in Life.. and rejuvinate your heart with loads of love..
tc.. :)
my blog pushpdeepmishra.blogspot.com
Regards

Kiran said...

Awesome poem megha... nice one..:)