Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kismat Konnection

Rosary Convent School,
Hyderabad.

Year : 1996-2000 (Class 5th – 10th)

Two girls – in fact classmates belonging to the same group (yellow group), performed together for annual functions; friends who had fun memories to cherish all their lives.

2000 – the year they passed out and then sadly no contact at all .

8 years later , who would have thought that they would meet again and end up becoming more than friends – all thanx to Apoorv.

Yes….. the two girls are Bhavana and me. And now I can proudly say that she is not just my friend but Bhabi too…. I’d always thought that my bhabi should be one jiske saath I can share all my thoughts,concerns – always wanted her to be more like a friend than a bhabi and I am so glad ke now Kismat ne hume Bhabi and Nanand bana diya …..

Wah !! Kya “Kismat Konnection” hai !!

So happy for both of them ….


(Bhavana n Apoorv)


Oops , another reason why the posts name is 'Kismat Konnection' is that 1 and 1/2 yesr pehle bhi Bhavana bhabi ka match aaya tha for bhaiyya but sadly we dint proceed coz he wasnt ready then - but 'Kismat' ne dono ka 'Konnection' pehle se plan kiya tha and now they are "Konnected" for ever !!!!!

Love you guys !!

1 comment:

Always Thinking Something said...
This comment has been removed by the author.