Monday, June 16, 2008

Saanthwana:Baggi's Bday Celebrations



To keep you posted with Saanthwana events - I am here posting the pictures of the event recently organised by Team Saanthwana on June 10th on the occasion of our founder J.Bhagirath's birthday.

Kids fom Spoorthi and Aaradhna Foundations were invited and needless to say the day was a memorable one - except the fact that Baggi was being missed by one and all.

With the hopes that Team Saathwana would continue to walk on the path shown by you , I wish your soul rests in peace dear bro . I miss you .

"Aapa" forever.



Request to all :
Pease visit the website http://www.saanthwana.org/ for the latest on Saanthwana.
Also , in case you want to contribute to Saanthwana and be a part of it , please transfer your tokens of love to the following bank account. Your help would be appreciated.

Name of the Bank : State Bank Of Hyderabad,Vidyanagar branch.
Account Number : 62057354453

Come be a part of the joy !!

3 comments:

Srikar Boddu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Srikar Boddu said...

Shree..... at www.shreeimage.com

guys i dont know u..but luckily i visited this blog for searching to do some help. anyway i got it ,...am thinking that i can do some help ....i need to know every thing about this.. so that i can post this blog link in my website.. just think that i want to start helping like this....if you guys like it we do work in more websites for free publicity. i will take care of that part...thanks for saanthawana blog ...loved it guys great work .... reach me @ pranusri@gmail.com

Victorius Wind said...

Hi Megha, I dont know whether you know me or not... this is Pavan, I too was there at Utsav on June 10th. I dont know you too...

But I am herewith requesting a small correction... the second school name is Aadarana not Aaradhana....

I am happy that someone is already writing in blogs about our Organisation. Happened to see your blog while searching for Saanthwana on Google.

Best wishes to you,

Pavan.