Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thinking of you ..

Well .. well .. If you've been wondering where I had dissappeared for a while - I was off to Blore for the weekend and what a weekend it was !! Had the best of time wth my friends from Trianz - but more of that later ( a spl post just dedicated to BLore trip with exclusive photos coming soon)...




So what else has been hapeening in my life apart from the usual 9-6.30 job and the amazing trip to Blore ?? Well , there is something really imp shaping up .. so stay tuned to my blog ;)






But for now its just these few words --

Thoughts of you creep into my head,
Late at night as I lay silently in my bed.

I imagine what it'll be like ,
Meeting you for the first time.
Will it all be new and scary ?
Or like I've known you for a lifetime ?

I walk across my room ,thinking of you
How far across you seem to be
I sit and I think,while thinking of you
Are you even thinking of me ?

My stomach aflutter,
with butterfly wings.
Emotions and thoughts,
and so many other things.

Knowing I already like you,
praying you like me too
Hoping to get along fine
I trust in your heart,but do you trust in mine ?

Thoughts of you creep into my head,
Late at nights as I lay silently in bed.

- Megha.

And like I said for more from my side - STAY TUNED TO MEGHA's DIARY !!

6 comments:

commited to life said...

nice one...
reflects ur deep and true emotions

Anonymous said...

the poetess was good.

nice, if "you" was imaginary.

Anil Sagari said...

Hi Megha!

This is Anil.

Nice to meet u on orkut.

Your feelings r very nice.

keep it up.

And all the best for your good future & lie

adhishg said...

true deep emotions..it flows, it fragrances, it refreshes..that what lve does...

Avinash Sharma said...

well ...lemme guess...does this post too has to do with ur updated status haan ?..nice post though ...but make sense when i connect it to the recent development at ur end ...

Always Thinking Something said...
This comment has been removed by the author.