Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rest In Peace(my love) - An Obituary .


My brother introduced us to each other during my final year of Engg ; I still remember the day . He had told me about his arrival long ago but his coming to Hyd had been postponed for some reason I cannot recall now …

Finally, the day arrived and I was informed that he would be coming home. At last, I was going to meet about whom I had heard so much, and had longed to be with. I came home early that day from college (well.. it was obvious that I was restless the whole day at college ). So, I reach home and there he was sitting with my bro. I was so happy on seeing him that I stole him away from my brother and ran-off with the intention of spending time with just him and nobody disturbing us.

We immediately hit it off… a sort of special bonding formed between us…when he was with me I never felt the need to look around and this helped me to concentrate on the little studies that I managed to do… Well .. he was a lil dark , but I guess that’s what made him more attractive to me .. I still remember Gagan ,IC and other friends feel jealous coz I would try spending all my time with him ..Be it short break, or the lunch – every free time I got from the classes were dedicated to him and only him …

Even after reaching home , I would dedicate most of my free hours to him – so much that mom n dad would get really angry with me for spending so much time with him.

And why shouldn't he deserve all the attention he got?? He did so much for me .. he would listen to me when I wanted to talk for hours .. Sing my fav songs to me, leave me love notes, sometimes he even took snaps for me …no matter how I behaved – how many ever tantrums I did , he would always support me in everything. He showered with so much love and affection that I can never thank him enough for it …

My friends would say I can get a better one – they gave me 101 advices to keep me away from him but nothing could separate us. Our love for each other was so true that I never really cared for any one else.

In all this 2 and half years that I have known him, my love for him increased with every moment I spent with him.I cannot think of any moment where I was angry with him and dint want to see him …

I can recall another incident in B’lore where Rohit had taken him away for a nite-out.That was one of the worst nites of my life , I couldn't sleep all nite and kept thinking about him all nite and trust me the next day happened to be the worst day in Rohit’s life . Even today I cannot spare Rohit was keeping me away from my love.

Such was our love for each other …

But today … he’s met with an accident. And as I write this, I have tears in my eyes. Every attempt to revive him has been in vain. Any number of attempts to bring him back in to my life has become unsuccessful.

I have to bid him goodbye.. Its time I should let go off him ..

Everyone’s saying I’ll find another one – a better one perhaps, but deep down in my heart I know I am never going to find anyone else who is so caring, loving, affectionate …I know I cannot love anyone else as much as I love him ..

Hope your soul rests in peace and remember that there is this girl who always loved you no matter what happened.

I am going to miss you .. I always love you my dear CELL PHONE !!

PS : A request to all my friends , pls mail me / msg me your contact numbers as I have lost all the numbers :)

4 comments:

Avinash Sharma said...

As a welcome change its cell phone this time....at the start ur love for a cell and dog sounded more or less the same :)

well talking and singing were fine...can u through some light on ur cell phone leaving love notes to u..how's that?

btw nice that atleast someone's blogging often...

Megha said...

Hi Avi , good you are back to encourage me .. was missing your comments for sometime now .. :)

Yeah .. the love notes were the sms's that my loved ones would send me - I treasure them but now I dont even have them - gone with the phone :(

commited to life said...

hi
was just passing by
read this blog

its so nice and true
believe me am notjoking
coz i also love my cell phone very much
it is the only thing that has never let me down
no matter how i behave with it...

Roi said...

Good lord.For a while there,I'd thought my initial assessment of you was going down the drain,but thank heavens for the cell-phone angle.

Never understood what it is with women and those darned contraptions,though.Would gladly kill to know.;)


Cheerio,
A Random,Jobless,Non-Anonymous Lurker from Utopia.