Friday, December 28, 2007

The unconditional love..!!!!!!!!

Hello JUNTA once again.. I m back once again..But this time not to post my stuff but my friend "India Calling" ' s work. Yeah.. you read it rite..this still remains my blog but for a change i am posting her work coz of some very simple reasons

1 . She s my close frnd.
2. She seldom writes , so this a way i'd be encouraging the good work she sometime does.
3. Coz the post is all about TRIXY !!! (her dog)

So swthrt .. I am doin this favour not for you .. But for the unconditional love I have for TRIXY.. (note: I am mad at you for not having mentioned me explicitly in your article.. coz I was one person who was involved in "TRIXY BACHAO" andolan at ur home .Never mind , is baar tujhe maaf kar diya.)

India Calling , as I call her ( there s a long story behind tat name) is not a kind of a girl who would cuddle up with animals and have fun.. leave alone own one and take care of a pet.She'd run away from all the possible fun loving creatures.I never imagined tat of all people this girl would end up with TRIXY.

One cool morning , she calls me up to say "hey megs , mere ghar pe theres something which will make you go mad... you will love it..!! Amazing surprise in store for you." And I casually replied "Kyon.. tere ghar pe doggie toh aa nahin sakta that can surprise me... " n she stopped me n said "YES !!!!! " Thats what we are getting home today !!

Was i in my senses ? Did India Calling make n e sense ?? Did she say "DOG" ? .. Well to confirm tat I was in her house in 2mins(trust me .. 2mins...not one sec more ) n there i saw the "cutie pie" ... cuddled up neatly in a blanket .. eyes still closed .... oooooooooooooooooooo.. i loved that time.. that was an amazing moment ...

N the next few days .. her home had become my abode ... Would spend loads of time with TRIXY.. but eventually... he became such an important part of IC's life that I cant tell you.. I would hear IC's blabbering non-stop abt him.

Glad that TRIXY bought such a significant change in your life . It did make you realize what "unconditional love" truly means....

So .. here s what IC has to say about TRIXY ..
"TRIXY ki kahani ..IC ki zubani ...."


It is all about TRIXY. My sweet, cute, little darling. It was my pet. Brought it home on 6th of December 2005. One morning, dad called up and said that a puppy is on its way to our house.. I was shocked to listen that. Though excited to see him was a bit scared. The moment I saw it, was scared to touch it. How much ever my parents and friends forced to take into my hands, I used to refuse them every time. Forced my dad to give him back and I did not want it home. I was so inhuman to push it away when my dad placed the little one on my lap.

Days passed on, a week later; I started admiring it to the most. The small creature, which I refused to touch, is my dearest friend now. I used to take it into my hands, loved to feed him, make him sleep on my lap and what not. My day used to start with playing with him, end with waking him up just to say goodnight. Having seen it growing from a small pup to a cute little dog, which plays around coming in between our legs to a dog, which used to love us to the maximum extent, I learnt a perfect way to care for a person.

The innocence it has in its eyes, the love it gives and the care it showers has no bounds..!! No matter you feed him or not, play with him or not it comes to us wagging its tail just to show that it loves you. It changed our life completely. The situation when the total family was down with some or the other problems, it made us forget everything by its cute mischievous things. It never used to leave a single person in the total family including my grandpa to my relatives as though it has a strong bonding with them.

My heart fills with happiness when I think about the situation when it came running towards us, seeing my dad shouting on me. However, the matter was not serious, just hearing his voice loud, it came running to revolt back on him by raising his voice above and over his. We all were astonished to see him, sat down with lot of happiness and some unexpressed feelings in us. Have learnt what “love” is and how to love a person to the maximum extent from him.
We human, being so egoistic always want the other person to come to us often when we are into a quarrel. On the other side, a dog, which many people see it with disrespect, comes to us, sits at our feet just to feel our warmth, no matter how much ever we scold it or even harm it physically. By my heart, can say I never feel ashamed to bend my head to respect the love it has for its people. May be that is the reason god has created us in such a way that we have to bend our head to see them whereas they always see us with their head always up.

Very privileged was I to live with it for a year, though was not lucky enough to be with him all its life long. Have to leave it one day, another day in my life that I cannot forget. The tears I shed, the pain I felt, could not do justice to what it was for me. Have I lost something very precious in my life or was I very lucky enough to spend alteast a year with him still remains a question in my heart. “THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE” it has given me in my life can never be forgotten. A permanent and a safe place it has got in my heart..
TRIXY, I love you..!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU TOO TRIXY !!! I MISS YOU U TOO !!


@ IC ... this is only for Trixy .. madam aap apna blog khud shuru karo .... N yes.. I would like to send me some our amazing snaps with TRIXY so that I can post it here

1 comment:

Avinash Sharma said...

Well its tough 4 me to comment this time around coz firstly i am too scared of dogs ...and secondly i believe pets best place to be is in their natural habitat...just difference in opinion i believe :)

BTW i guess u require 1 more blog not for pets but may be 4 the pet names u call ur friends with like IC ,Chota Recharge amongst few i know ...would be an interesting read 4 sure ...