Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its all about me...

Well.. I had been thinking for quite sometime now as in what else should be written in the blog….N I saw many of them telling abt themselves ….

I guess I should try doing it too..

So, who am I?


Like most people would say, describing oneself is a lil complicated .. Seriously.. I mean it…

It is complicated as I’m not always entirely sure who I am from one moment to the next. I am very moody.. In fact, all I'm certain of is that I'm not quite the same person as I was when I was in Hyd b4 leaving for Blore.

This one year outside home has made me realise so many things abt life and also that I got a chance to more abt myself…more abt tat in comin posts..

N e ways.. Coming back to what I feel abt myself. …Ummmm … I am a DREAMER.. Always drifting off and my imagination takes control. I can be both calm and peaceful but I’d like to feel free to explore my surroundings.

I love ice creams n cholates .. well who doesn’t for tat matter.. but wat surprises most of my friends is that I hate FLOWERS .. I m not sure why .. but I cant stand them… weird rite… ?? but I guess that how I am …
I genuinely like to speak in front of others. Big crowds, small – doesn’t matter – I’ve gotten to the point that I enjoy it – I specially love thinking on my feet and having to do impromptu talks/speeches.

When I think of freedom – I feel its very imp that a person has all the right to do what he wishes for.N youd fine me opposing you if u’d stop me from doing ne thing tat I believe in and I m not let to do it.could be bossy abt it … but again there are times when u have to aggressive .
Life is for living – live it man!!!

As for art – any form – I love it. My fav pastimes include Singing, dancing, poetry, reading and cooking.

Music -> it’s the soundtrack to my world. Gives me focus and concentration many a times n I find it really hard to switch off . I ‘ve been thinking offlate I shuls take up some kinda singng lessons.. wats say should I try ?

Dance,-> tats my passion. Be it classical or bollywood or salsa… I cannot live without it. Since I m a trained dancer, I’d love to get back to dancing any time. Over the past few years I’ve been away from it. But I guess now that I am back let’s see if I can do justice to it.

Poetry is whole world to me and I love spending time penning my thoughts …It’s a medium I think is best to express one feelings.. I guess this is where I let my imagination take control over me… :)

Reading.. if I am not doin ne thing , I’d like to spend time reading some kinda book. I prefer reading fiction stuff. It started frm school days and I still remember hiding the novels behind my schoolbooks n reading them.
Musy say ,mom n dad had a difficult time controlling this habit I had developed. Its difficult to keep a book aside once I start reading it.

Again, I have varied interest here. I love reading Harry Potter series – they are my fav , but again Dan Brown, Sidney Sheldon, Robin Cook.. I love each n every one of them n their works…Preferably mystery is my area of choice.

Now .. its time for cooking -> well since I love eating , I guess I shuld learn to cook too .. So I m trying to master this domain .. learign a lot from mom these days…She s happy coz it takes a lil load off her , and also she feels ladki shaadi ke liye ready ho rahi hai .. but my intetions are not the same … hehehe…I cook for myself.. coz I get pleasure by doin it.. by experimenting on things tht make ur mouth water….yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now enough of my interests…

Next is…..my love for animals.. esp Dogs .. how can I forget telling u abt it.. My friends Gagan thinks I can go about kissing even a stray dog… well he s rite actually.. don’t they deserve love.?. they do rrite.. n I don’t mind showering them with all the love .. J
Casper would soon become a part of my family now – yup more on CASPER in the later posts…J keep guessing till then …

Oh- insatiable! The thirst for affection never drops in me and tats the reason I love spending quality time with family and friends, try catching up on them whenever I can..Although, its been sometime I have missed a few of them.. sorry guys.. I’d make up for it soon.. I promise!!!
To be frank, the comfort of being loved makes me feel free with my thoughts and words – I guess I should thank god for giving me a lovable family and a great friend circle.also I am A lil nostalgic and love revisiting familiar places and memories.

I am a bit naughty.. Being good all the time is a bore for me.Its fun irritating frnds and tat tops my list wen I m around them..

When it comes to holidays , I reckon they shuld always be indulgent –a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries.they shuld always involve my family or friends – the most imp part of my life…or I shuld say they r my life…

I could also say that I am home soul and care deeply abt family and family life and what comes with it .. a love bug – and I expect my life partner to understand how important the above things are for me.

When it comes to love… ooooooo.. I am a hopeless romantic person. Ok, life may not be a movie, but what’s wrong with thinking it is ?? aren’t they made from practical experiences?
And…oops I never realised I could write so much abt myself..and I feel I can still write loads .. tat proves one thing which I forgot to mention – I M VERY TALKATIVE .. a complete chatterbox and could eat ur brain n e time…

Enough of eating this time though… so till next post.. take care …

5 comments:

Vishal N Priya..... said...

hey megha...i just loved the way u decribed about urself..i must say ur a wonderful poet..it's been 2 years since i knw u,n since then i felt ur very intelligent,beautiful,sensible and verrryyyy loving...UR JUST PERFECT-A GIRL WITH BEAUTY AND BRAINS....which is a rare combination...I just love the way u are...Be the same-Ever smiling !!!!
Love u...

kapani said...

interesting

Unknown said...

Thank you.
I didn't know anything about you.
after reading the above lines, i now wonder what i did not know is not as much as I could not know.

Zeest said...

They say there are Two Kinds of People,........................................................

No Philosophy...

Ppl who knows to Live life to the Fullest...and make most out of life...anywhr and evr where...

Rest Who just survive..and drag life..

You seem to be the former kind, you've put down in a nice way but ..

kris said...

Hi meghana garu..its a nice intro abt ur self..u have changed totally wen compared to hyd..i cud jus say this by cing ur display pic in orkut and ur display image in ur blog..thats wat i can say u...hope i met a new frnd....bye KEEP SMILING