Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finally I 've started blogging ....

Well.. this was one thing which I hadnt tried... to think of it now.. it makes me wonder as in what kept me away from Blogging all these days ??
May be I wasnt interested , or was it that I really dint understand the need for blogging.Even now , before I start my own blog I checked why other people blog ..Watever be their reason I personally felt that this was one way for my friends and family to keep up with what was going on in my life.And hence I decided to call my blog as "Megha's Diary" .. sounds similar to "Princess Diaries" rite ...?? ehh.. who cares... this is mine n I will write what I want...

The best funda about blogging is the audience, and that you are blogging for them - but you are blogging by your own rules and not theirs.So whether I post regularly or not would be decided by me... I guess as of now since I am new to this world I'd be more regular...but people who know me well are sure that it all completely depends on my mood...

N e ways.. I wouldnt want bore you much by penning on why I want to blog and blah.. blah....but yeah I'd definetely want to you to keep giving me ur views on the posts...

So.. tahts it for my first post ... BLOG WORLD .. here i come!!!!

8 comments:

chicha said...

So atleast now do you know the reason why do you need a blog..or just giving it a try..or as you said..is it just a way to keep up the things happening in your life..wat say??

chicha said...

I like your blog name...coz..i think this is the first diary till date..which is open to anyone..hehehehe..

Gagan said...

Kya baat hai.. sahi jaa rahi hai... ab mere phone ka kharcha bachega... n i'll get all the updates from this blog.. hehehe...

Unknown said...

finally i come to know.......

Satish said...

at last I can know W hat u Think about u r self..we will update u with our Perception........ U Update u r Dairy With Changes of Life..I feel great to read u r so called Princes Diary.......

Avinash Sharma said...

Welcome to Blogosphere Megha ....so finally u have started blogging at least for some reason of ur own...gud ...be in a blogging mood and keep on filing ur diary..we would love to read what u have to say...and keep commenting aswell... :)

Akshay said...

come come welcome....keep posting regularly

Unknown said...

Great work CD...nice way to keep knowing abt u an many othersss...:)..keep going..