Friday, May 23, 2008

Memories Revisited (part 1)

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa ……

Time for another post … ab I know that the frequency of my posts have reduced but you must understand yaar – ab meri engagement hogayi hai and I will have some useful work to do like talking over the phone, talking over the phone and talking over the phone ;)

So, kindly adjust. :) And like I had promised you , I am now going update you with my Blore trip ...

First of all , we had been planning for this trip for a long time now , but due to Dad's health and then office work I would always end up cancelling it ( much to Siri's disappointment).But this time I had made up my mind that this trip would be a success .


Now, I hadnt been to Blore after I moved out from there in Nov last year and so technically this was goin to be my first visit after I quit Trianz and you can easily guess that I was at the peak of excietment from a week before the scheduled departure.
The whole journey to Blore in the train went with me and Siri reminiscing the good ol'days we spent last year together with our gang at Blore. Needless to say both of us spent the whole night talking about hostel days , the night outs , shopping sprees , Trianz - our SCOSTA team ,our Gang , the weekend trips out of BLore , cafeteria gossips ... almost everything .


I was in Blore for 3 days(25ht April to 27th April) – but I must say even those 3 days weren’t sufficient for me and my heart longed for more .

So – what fun did I have there ??

Well, for starters, I went back to my old hostel – felt so unusual. The same old place, your beds, your cupboards but just that somebody else was using them now and I must say I was not pleased with the person using it.…(my heart was aching to see my bed all cramped up with useless stuff) . But the highlight of the stay at hostel was that because of our stay(I am giving this entire credit to Siri and me - so the others chill !!), the entire hostel junta got yummy food for the weekend :) hehehe …

Then we got a chance to visit Trianz . It was so odd – you walk into the company you’ve worked for (infact first job in my case) but this time with a VISITORS PASS !! :(


Nevermind –my joy knew no bounds when the first person I ran into was none other than Harry Potter ( Deepak Kemchemba) , my PM at Trianz . Then just like old days I went about the entire office meeting everyone - disturbing them from their work (well.. I dint mind doing it - I was used to it you see , I used to do this a lot during my Trianz Days for Cultural events work). It was so fun meeting everyone .


Then came the sad part - when I visited my floor and my cubicle( I call it "THE DEN", it was here that I spent my time thinking of innovative ideas).Once full of life – it was now dead with no one occupying it .


Those were the days – when it was alive with posters that I used to design with upcoming Cultural events in the office , with "post its" of some quotes I loved , photographs and loads of other smart cards stuff around my system…. My Den was empty now - lifeless like I said. (although I doubt , if I could bear anyone else occupying it) .

And there was this visit to the cafeteria – where I am still remembered as “Raichur madam” and unlike others I was treated to the mast buttermilk that I loved during my days at Trianz.

I loved my visit to Trianz – it really did take me back to the days I can never forget – days of unlimited fun with my team, SCOSTA LAB, smart card work, cultural team events, cafeteria gup-shup and so much more … I miss Trianz, I miss my friends there !!














Snaps in order from top :
Snap 1 : My Den - now lifeless :(
Snap 2 : Me in my Den
Snap 3 : My Gang in cafeteria
Snap 4 : Again - with gang in the cafeteria
Snap 5 : Good old days - my SCOSTA team ( my last day @ Trianz )

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention the wonderful lunch that I had with my hostel gang ( Usha will kill me if I dont mention it , you see it was her treat :P)




Snaps in order from top :
Snap 1 : Pratibha , Siri and Mallika
Snap 2 : Teddy doing her best job - mujhe khana khilana :)
Snap 3 : With Teddy , Tina and Usha.
Snap 4 : Yummyyyy ... my ice cream ( I dont remember the name though ... but I do remember Teddy attacking my ice cream for her stupid alphonso ice cream wasnt good enough !! )

Enough of Trianz and Trianz junta ki baatien - next is the trip to Sangam , Meka Dattu and Chinchu falls with my Gang . :)

Coming up in next post !!!

1 comment:

commited to life said...

first thing first
congrats for ur engagement
wishing you all the best for ur about to begin new life